Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 25mm f4 M42! zebra
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 25mm f4 M42! zebra Reply with quote

This lens is very rare in M42 mount, I have already one copy. I saw localy ones, is anybody interesting to take it ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

83 GBP I didn't see yet.I don't know the condition, I expect working and optically clear, might be some scratch on barrel. I need to reserve and I can tell you more on Monday.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I reserve it on website of shop, if in good condition do you want to take it?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's a good one then yes I'll take it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, I'm happy! This is a rare lens and deserved to be salvaged.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok reserved, I will inform you on Monday or latest Tuesday again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Orio: The 4/25 in M42 is the sole remaining Flek I need - that and I don't have any primes in the 24-28 range.

Thanks Attila. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob955i wrote:
@ Orio: The 4/25 in M42 is the sole remaining Flek I need -
Thanks Attila. Smile

I have one and would have gladly had a backup, but I spent too much lately, so I'm happy that one of you guys of our Dead Poets Society Laughing can rescue this rare and quite forgotten lens.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Orio again: I'm actually breaking my own budget to get this as it is so rare. As it is, in the unlikely event that I don't get on with it, it'll be offered on here first and you can have first refusal. Smile