Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS - 3 x 135s (Meyer/Vivitar) and 2 x 200s (Chinon/Yashica)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: FS - 3 x 135s (Meyer/Vivitar) and 2 x 200s (Chinon/Yashica) Reply with quote

Spring has officially sprung, and Easter's almost beyond us again, but yet the clear-out continues.

Today, I offer for your consideration the following lenses:

**SOLD** 1. Meyer Optik Orestor 2.8/135 in M42 Mount
A well-known and highly-respected lens, this one is in good overall condition. Some internal dust and even some bubbles in the glass, but nothing serious and zero impact on images. €45.00

**SOLD** 2. Meyer Optik Primotar 3.5/135 in M42 Mount
Slightly slower sibling of the lens above, this one is in reasonably good overall condition. Some internal dust and even an internal fingerprint, but nothing serious and zero impact on images. The diaphragm has traces of oil which make it sticky sometimes, but it functions and a good cleaning would sort it out.€35.00

3. Vivitar Auto 2.8/135 in M42 Mount
This is a very nice lens indeed and has served me well. It's in good condition all over, with a very tiny amount of internal dust.€35.00

**SOLD** 4. Yashica Yashikor 3.5/200 in M42 Mount
This lens is in good condition all over, and is an affordable model in this focal length. Comes with caps and case.€35.00

**SOLD** 5. Chinon Auto 3.5/200 in M42 Mount
A great looking lens and a solid performer, this copy is in very good condition all over, and comes with rear cap and case.€30.00

Shipping to anywhere in the world by Registered / Signed-For Post is €15.00, and PayPal (+ 3%) is the preferred payment method.

Please PM me if interested, and thanks for looking Smile

Last edited by Mal1905 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should take the Chinon. It's superior IMO to the S-M-C Tak. This is a very fair price.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Someone should take the Chinon. It's superior IMO to the S-M-C Tak. This is a very fair price.

Thanks Martin - the Chinon has found a new owner and a new home in Turkey Wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have PM.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson.c wrote:
You have PM.

Gotcha! PM replied to Wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mal, looking forward to receive it, will post samples after I do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A gentle bump - make me an offer for the Vivitar or Yashica, or even both together Wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say, Mal, have you ever opened the Vivitar lens? I'm asking because I recently got the same lens but I need to do some maintenance work on it..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

larsr wrote:
Say, Mal, have you ever opened the Vivitar lens? I'm asking because I recently got the same lens but I need to do some maintenance work on it..

Sorry for the delay Lars, just seeing your question now. I've never had to open the lens up, as there's never been anything the matter with it, so probably not a lot of use to you!

If it's absolutely urgent, I could have a go at it, but it doesn't look as straightforward to get into as some of the others Wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries :-)

Seems my copy has its aperture stuck wide open - I opened it from the back quickly but didn't see anything that could cause this, so either I go at it myself once I have the time or see if someone else could repair it.

Thank you anyway - seems it's just not one of those lenses that you run into very often, at least not one that someone would have opened and documented :D

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can see some of the pictures I took last weekend with Auto Chinon on this link :

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1031878.html#1031878