Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Industar-50 5cm f/3.5 П LZOS version with Pen E-P2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Industar-50 5cm f/3.5 П LZOS version with Pen E-P2 Reply with quote

Here is the Industar-50 5cm f/3.5 П LZOS collapsible version mounted on the Olympus Pen E-P2 :

Samples :
1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

Last edited by Olivier on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Loved the flower ones. Amazing lens.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series ! I love them all! With proper pp will be even better.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much.

Attila wrote:

I tested the lens, so no particular pp. Just edited the out of camera JPegs with Canon DPP, which is not the best pp software...
Maybe size is not enough ?
Would surely be better with pp the raw files in olympus master or in lightroom.
Which ones and what pp would you apply Attila ? Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Thank you very much.

Attila wrote:

I tested the lens, so no particular pp. Just edited the out of camera JPegs with Canon DPP, which is not the best pp software...
Maybe size is not enough ?
Would surely be better with pp the raw files in olympus master or in lightroom.
Which ones and what pp would you apply Attila ? Very Happy

Basically I always do same Auto color+Contrast or just contrast fix depend how picture look after autocolor+contrast and sharpening.
I shoot in RAW to get better basic for sharpening, I like my PP better than camera PP in jpeg shoot.

PP give a chance to show best from a lens, if lens is crap even best PP it will remain crap.
PP is cheapest solution to get stunning pictures , much cheaper than hunt $$ and cameras Wink
Most digital images looks 'dead' without PP , PP makes them to crisp and full with life.