Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M39 to EOS direct adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: M39 to EOS direct adapter Reply with quote

It took forever from China, but it's finally arrived.
The build quality is excellent (solid brass), and it allows for infinity focus with my lenses (Helios-40 and Helios-44), while with M30-M42 step-up rings I would lose infinity.
Another plus, no more step-up rings that stick to your M42 adapters and you can not remove them. Mad

I can really recommend this tool, I have several M39 lenses and being able to mount them directly on my cameras is a big plus. I will surely buy one more, to have both my cameras covered. It costed me only 14 Euros including shipping!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it available for Olympus too ? Or nikon ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the same seller has an adapter for Nikon:
Click here to see on Ebay
But I think you will prefer another one that is sold from Germany (see below)

Apparently no Olympus, sorry Sad

This is the Ebay shop:

http://stores.ebay.it/buyitjnow

Apparently there are only two sellers in the world that sell a M39 to EOS adapter, this is one from Hong Kong, the other is in France, but it's much more expensive (35 Euros) and the adapter is different, so I don't know how it works.

For Nikon, there's another, even cheaper option from China Click here to see on Ebay and another one from Germany Click here to see on Ebay which is also cheap and does not have the customs hassle, so it's surely preferable for people living in the EU.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! Nikkor is fine, i will use double adapter for Olympus Smile