Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Naptaker
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Naptaker Reply with quote

Planar 2/135:

_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's actually keeping an eye on the grass - making sure it is growing right

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just drunk a bit ...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he was drunk - I never saw drunks go around with umbrella and overnight case.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An excellent candid, Orio!

I like the "vignetting" by the trees and the grass.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
I don't think he was drunk - I never saw drunks go around with umbrella and overnight case.

Homeless ? Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
umbrella and overnight case

maybe Berlusconi Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously it's a hospital 50m behind
he just enjoy life Cool

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have loved to see this one from above. Just the sleeping guy and the grass.

This is the reason it is important, always to carry camera Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lahnet wrote:
I would have loved to see this one from above. Just the sleeping guy and the grass.

Me too, actually! But I am not able to climb fir trees Shocked

lahnet wrote:
This is the reason it is important, always to carry camera Very Happy

yes, I believe in that, too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
seriously it's a hospital 50m behind

No, it's just the deposit of ambulances. The hospital is out of town.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cool that he can do this, in my country the park security or police
would be kicking his foot to wake him up and hustle him out of the park!

Bill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have nice country I like that behavior, not ours.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
It's cool that he can do this, in my country the park security or police
would be kicking his foot to wake him up and hustle him out of the park!

Bill

Really? That's tough.
No, here you can lay down on the grass to read books or take sun or sleep, no problem.

We don't have homeless here in my province. It's not in our culture, to be homeless or nomad. We are traditionally farmers area, we are bound to the land. Everyone has even a little place to stay, and for the families in need, the state provides apartments with very low rent. We don't have many poor individuals, but in case, they are hosted either by friends, or by the church. No one is left without a roof and the food.

What we have, in my town, is one man, he's nicknamed "Johnson", he's always drunk, but everyone knows him and love him, and help him. He's a good person, also intelligent when he's sober you can listen to him speak intelligent thoughts. Unfortunately, he's almost always drunk. One night I found him near my house, he was lying on the ground, some people thought he was dead, they wanted to call the police, but I told them "oh no, he's just Johnson. Just leave him alone, there's no problem". They wanted to call anyway, so he heard them talk about police and said "don't call the police, I just want to sleep here"
Laughing
But he's a good chap, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, what you describe is the way I wish it was in my country. But the
reality is, we seek to hide these folk from view, sweep them under the
rug, cuz it just makes bad press to outsiders that would see this. I hope
and pray for some drastic changes when the new administration gets in
office. (I don't want to turn this into a political rant).

Bill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes you find these "Johnsons". Often if you try to talk to them, their thoughts are quite reflected, at least by a vast experience of life.
Sometimes, however, they are just poor guys who have drunk their brain cells away.
Nice that your community deals with him like that! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Sometimes you find these "Johnsons". Often if you try to talk to them, their thoughts are quite reflected, at least by a vast experience of life.
Sometimes, however, they are just poor guys who have drunk their brain cells away.
Nice that your community deals with him like that! Smile

We're a small town, we know everyone, if not directly, at least through a relative or a friend.
I know the life in the big city. I lived 4 years in Milano. Sure you have lots of opportunities, both for work and for fun. But I'm not the social climber or the party boy. I don't like the big city, because everyone is cold and fear about each other. For me, a small town is my dimension. I don't mind to get rich, or to go to parties with top models and cocaine and so on. I like to go out every day without fear, meet the people in the shops, say hello to everyone I know, live in a place with many trees, not much traffic, and the countryside only 5 minutes away, if you feel like being alone or just walk in the woods.
And I like being in a place where everyone cares for each other. In this last months I met a lot of people who knew my father and was sad about him. These are the things that make you feel at home. Not in the big city, when after work you go home and lock yourself in your apartment. Where you take a walk and are a stranger to everyone in the streets. Where you can not go out in the night for a walk.

Little town it's just what I need to be happy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
We're a small town, we know everyone, if not directly, at least through a relative or a friend.
I know the life in the big city. ... Little town it's just what I need to be happy.

Did I write that? Oh no, you did! Could have been me, though!
I agree 100%.

The village I live in has about 350 (!) citizens, the nearest town (5 km away) about 3500 and the next city (10 km away) about 70.000 and to the nearest big city Frankfurt (where I used to live for a year) it is about one hour driving.
That's perfect for my family and me!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky you guys! Don't meet every day garbage humans.