Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujita 135mm f/4.5 (M37 mount) samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Fujita 135mm f/4.5 (M37 mount) samples Reply with quote

This is the lens I got on the Houten fair, complete with the Asahiflex bellowscope. I had to clean it first; it's by far the dirtiest lens I have ever bought (see the first picture for the difference in the distance engravings; the white engravings were cleaned by me, the brown engravings, well...)

As said before, this is probably the smallest 135mm lens ever for the 35mm format. It's nice to handle, but it does not have a focusing helicoid so it's possible that the diaphrag scale is on the bottom at a given focusing distance. No problem though.

I don't know its optical layout, but it's definitely not a triplet because it has a last element close to the mount.

And here are the samples:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same than Trifox you guys make every lens to stunning looks! Excellent captures I like them very much!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a great lens in great hands ..

superb colour balance!

tf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!
The quality of the lens and the most important, the quality of the photographer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great find! and great photos!!