Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MF Paradise
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: MF Paradise Reply with quote

I had to share.... A friend of mine acquired the equipments at auction from a collector inventory.
I know you guys can imagine how I feel....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many Leicas.... Frankly I don't understand. Why would *anyone* want more than one Leica III (or whatever the heck those are)?

I consider myself having a lot of gear (for having only been doing this for less than two years), but I use almost every single one of them extensively. Having that collection certainly won't make me happy (except, of course, the money I'd be making out of selling them Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rawhead, I agree with you. There are simple collectors and people who like to shoot and use good equipment.
My friend aquired all the stuuf for make money!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW..... Shocked Shocked

FernandoB12 wrote:
rawhead, I agree with you. There are simple collectors and people who like to shoot and use good equipment.
My friend aquired all the stuuf for make money!
Shocked

Let os know when it comes up for sale.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got sick Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lahnet
It is all for sale. Fortunatly he live far from me. Every time I visited him I buy a lens or something else....I must be careful not to bankruptcy Laughing Crying or Very sad Laughing Crying or Very sad

poilu

It is a mixture of Shocked and Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I'm not amazing........................i'm shocked Neutral Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's something very beautiful, yet strangely obscene, about seeing all of those bare Leica bodies laid out like that Embarassed

There's also a potentially enormous amount of money to be made for your friend if: 1. he paid considerably less than 'market value' for this collection, and 2. he knows his target market Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good news for buyers is that considering the law of supply and demand the price of these classic cameras will be going down soon with all these going on the market! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to sell that, too!

Laughing

Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Try to pick up best working ones Smile I am pretty sure many of them need help.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am sorry the dellay in answer, I was out town, with no internet service.

tuananhmap, Mal1905, PAW-prints, exaklaus

You got my feelings, a mixed of wonderfull and anxiety.

Attila, many of them doesn't work, but meny works like brand new....Now a days I don't have money to spend in equipment. My daugther is studing medicine in a private university, it is very expensive......All my stuff I bought there. Some lenses are very bad, but I got good ones too.
He is selling only in Brazil, he don't know how to sell for other countries and don't speak english. I am trying to help him to find the way. I am not a seller, I am just helpping. As you can see, he does not make a barbecue for a long time. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whole lot of work............
Did that twice when fellow collectors passed away!

Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot of work to sell them , international selling should great. Your friend will have many buyers from here I guess.Try to sell them on this forum too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Klauss, there are a lot of pleasure work....can you guys feel the smell of old stuff? Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila, first of all, I have to figure out the right way to receive the money and send the stuff.
There are very interesting equipments....I will let you know when I get the way to sell.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Lot of work to sell them , international selling should great. Your friend will have many buyers from here I guess.Try to sell them on this forum too.

1+

Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.moneybookers.com/app/
http://www.paypal.com

One of them should works.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus wrote:
Whole lot of work............
Did that twice when fellow collectors passed away!

Klaus

I remember, Klaus.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With so many stuff how are you going to determine the asking prices? Interesting task however!

Maybe I'm already too late, but I'm possibly interested in Pentax A* or FA* glass (especially the A*/FA* 85/1.5 and A*/FA* 200/4 macro). Who knows. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi spotimatic,

I guess you are late, I'm too. He sold all Pentax stuff before I went his hose first time. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I bought all the pentax left, a 50/1.4 and a 55/18.
May be he has medium format lenses, I don't know. I will ask him and let you know.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did collect and publish prices from Ebay. Hopes it help partially at least.

http://www.mflenses.com/used-lens-price-guide.html

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHH Thank you so much Attila.