Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My new best friend - Jupiter 11 in M42 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: My new best friend - Jupiter 11 in M42 mount Reply with quote

Let me introduce to you my new best friend...the Jupiter 11 Very Happy

I received this a week ago and couldn't wait to take it out for a test run! Just a few snaps for now, and a cheeky bokeh test against the Pentacon 135 preset at the end, just for fun!

And for the bokeh test:

The current champion - Pentacon 135/2.8 preset:

The new (old!) challenger, the Jupiter 11 135/4 preset:

OK, the Pentacon still wins the bokeh test (even with the wonky bin), but as for the Jupiter? Me LIKEY LIKEY!!! Plus it performed far better wide open Very Happy

Last edited by ManualFocus-G on Sat May 23, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Diversity is very important really nice we have these old Russian lenses.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Laughing Laughing Diversity is very important really nice we have these old Russian lenses.

Plus it looks hot Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly ! I love old lenses very much too!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!

I'm looking to pick up a few Jupiter lenses. Unfortunately, shipping to the States kills the deal on these lenses.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Shrek! samples are first class!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ! Time to try mine ... it is sooo shiny I'm afraid to touch it [note to myself : must buy cotton gloves]

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this one and the Zeiss and they are both very cool with extremely pleasant results

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Wow that is a cool looking lens Reply with quote

That is a great looking lens and some nice results... To many 135's and so little time...

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice examples.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice duck pictures Smile