MFlenses - A new life in a digital age
MFLenses 2026

Manual Focus Lenses Forum

Explore the world of vintage lenses through repair notes, real test shots, and detailed archive threads packed with images.

Explore the world of vintage lenses through repair notes, real test shots, and detailed archive threads packed with images.
logovectorizer.com
Spotlight

Featured partner placement for the forum front page.

Olympus OM-System Zuiko 100mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  


Reply



Reply

Very beautiful portrait (I am a fan of portraits completely in the shade), but my gawd, your daughter looks so sad!! Like, about to cry!?


Reply

I just told her try to make not happy face, she did the job well seems Smile Wasn't any problem.


Reply

Attila wrote:
I just told her try to make not happy face, she did the job well seems Smile Wasn't any problem.


Man, that was convincing! I was already feeling sorry for her, Laughing !


Reply

Smile


Reply

Your Lens: high optical qualities.
Your daughter: high acting qualities!

Well done!


Reply

LucisPictor wrote:
Your Lens: high optical qualities.
Your daughter: high acting qualities!
Well done!


She could really be an actress, she has a very beautiful face with intense gaze.

As for Zuikos, they are great lenses - the old ones.


Reply

Thank you! I will tell her your opinion.