Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My hometown at dawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: My hometown at dawn Reply with quote

Seen from a vantage point on the hills, here's part of my hometown (it extends further on the left and right).
Shot with the Summicron-R 90

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very neat. It seems quiet little town. Smile I want to live in one like this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sqwall wrote:
Very neat. It seems quiet little town. Smile I want to live in one like this.

Thanks. Yes, it's a quiet place, nice for families to raise children safely. Lots of green, luckily.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great. My town was like this but because its is at sea it grows in rapid proportions but there is one old part much like your town. Never traffic never high levels of noise many trees and many birds. Some tourists thinks it park but its a living area anyway. I shout photo it some day Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sqwall wrote:
Thats great. My town was like this but because its is at sea it grows in rapid proportions but there is one old part much like your town. Never traffic never high levels of noise many trees and many birds. Some tourists thinks it park but its a living area anyway. I shout photo it some day Wink

Great. I am looking forward to see it. A friend of my ex wife was from Varna. His name was Plamen, a very nice guy. Now he lives in Norway.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the last one pretty much, great composition!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another unusual POV (I hope):

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, great one too.