Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Colorado Vacation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: My Colorado Vacation Reply with quote

All taken with my little sears 55 1.8. For some reason I think 90% of all pictures I took this summer where with this lens.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series!
can you give details for #1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poilu,
#1 was taken in an Art Glass shop called EP Glassworks (epglassworks.com). Everything there is handmade blown glass. This photo is of 3 glass globes that were hanging from the cieling (my wife buys them for christmas ornaments).
I have a few more shots from the glass shop that I will share in the regular gallery.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bug shot Shad!
But after the title, I was hoping to see some Colorado landscape! Sad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it but this trip the weather did not cooperate for landscapes. Wildfires left the skies very hazy and you couldn't see the mountiains when you were in the mountains.
I do have several previous Colorado shots using an af lens Embarassed that I could show you but didn't feel that would be right on this forum.