Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Tair 3A Walk Around
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: My Tair 3A Walk Around Reply with quote

Some pix I made today. The people on the photos are my mother and my dad Wink. It became a family "walk the dog".

The photos of the seagulls are made on my fathers apartment building's roof. The birds have babies so are little aggressive Wink.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first picture of the seagull is a crack!!!
But I also like the one with the little bird on the twig. Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agressivity!!!
That's the name of that first airborned( pun intended) shark. Man, what a look!.
You took it right on time.
Congrats!

Sorin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first picture gives you an impression of the fears in the movie "The Birds" from Alfred Hitchcock Shocked

I think i should search through Michaels lenses collection. Perhaps this lens could also be a nice trial for me.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a bomber on final approach Very Happy Impressive picture!

By the way, which format do you use, jpeg or raw? Any post processing? Some of your pictures show an impressive colour saturation and huge contrast. Here I mean for example the pictures of your
mother.

Michael

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yvonne wrote:

I think i should search through Michaels lenses collection. Perhaps this lens could also be a nice trial for me.

Did I mention that I'm on the way to make an auction for this? Should I stop this? Very Happy

Michael

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shoot only in RAW. My weapons of choice for raw developments are Adobe Light Room and Itchikawa Silky Pix according to the situation. I never do post- processing in photoshop like adding objects or smearing stuff. I export directly from the dev programs to jpg and post. I like RAW, with the right soft you can get almost 60-80% more from the picture. Light Room for now has the best sharpen I ever saw. And It can tweak JPGs very well to. I use this feat when I shoot with my Fuji S9000. The on board noise filter is better that noise ninja and noiseware and so the JPGs are more clean. I use only RAW at iso 80-200 on my Fuji.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sell every wide angle - but not the lenses I'm interested in. Evil or Very Mad You mustn't do that again!

Otherwise I don't accept any parcel from the parcel service again.... I know you're waiting for a delivery... Wink

Last edited by yvonne on Thu May 24, 2007 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sqwall wrote:
I shoot only in RAW. My weapons of choice for raw developments are Adobe Light Room and Itchikawa Silky Pix according to the situation. I never do post- processing in photoshop like adding objects or smearing stuff. I export directly from the dev programs to jpg and post. I like RAW, with the right soft you can get almost 60-80% more from the picture. Light Room for now has the best sharpen I ever saw. And It can tweak JPGs very well to. I use this feat when I shoot with my Fuji S9000. The on board noise filter is better that noise ninja and noiseware and so the JPGs are more clean. I use only RAW at iso 80-200 on my Fuji.

Thanks for this information.
I use raw from first day we own our digital cameras and have tried a lot of converters. DPP, RawShooter, ACR, none of them are perfect regarding all aspects. I've deleted lightroom after first glimpse, it was much too slow for my pc with Celeron D and 1 gb. Perhaps I should give it a second chance Very Happy

Michael

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its kinda slow but the results that you will get are impressive.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 1 is amazing...

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First one shows great timing, you must have been cock on with the shutter press! Light room I now use for import once I have gone through with canon DPP to delete the bad ones, its much faster. I like No. 5 too she is very relaxed with you taking her picture, nice composition and exposure too!