Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 70-210 f/3.5 19AH going cheaply
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 70-210 f/3.5 19AH going cheaply Reply with quote

Carsten, Borges this lens should be yours. Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Carsten. But I don't think that Michael will want it. He's more purist than me Wink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Man this is a beautiful lens.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok but I don't think that Michael will want a zoom lens. Especially if not Russian! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally you will get an invitation to the Kreml Moscow as hero of Soviet Union Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Not a good idea, the oppositors of Putin are not doing very well lately Wink

One of them drank a dose of radioactivity equal to 1000 Super Takumars Wink Twisted Evil

Or if you prefer equal to 3000 Industar-61 L/Z (perhaps a more appropriate comparison) Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes , true. Anyway I like Putyin very much, he made from Russia a powerful nation again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Yes , true. Anyway I like Putyin very much, he made from Russia a powerful nation again.

I'm afraid I'm not in agreement with you here. He's completely a puppet in the hands of the big financial powers (which in Russia mostly means criminal bands). His liberalizations were too rushed and too extreme, you can not convert a big nation like Russia in just a few years. As a result, the gap between the rich ones and the poor ones has widened impressively. And the nation is in the hands of criminal powers. I think that Russian people deserves much better than Putyin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Ok but I don't think that Michael will want a zoom lens. Especially if not Russian! Smile

Yeeeeeessssss! Very Happy

This is my only chance to get enough sleep and peace at home. I have to restrict myself to lens from the FSU. The second limit, only M42 mount, was destroyed last week with the aquiration of an Helios 44 in M39 Mount. I've sold nearly all non-FSU lens. No, not all. For Yvonne we keep some Canon Consumer lens... *iiieeek*

But thank you for the hint, I appreciate it.

Michael

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, restrict your self never good idea Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He says he dropped this lens and it's too expensive to repair - maybe it's useful for someone. It has a nice Nikon mount though.

He doesn't accept Paypal and will only ship to Germany.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
He says he dropped this lens and it's too expensive to repair - maybe it's useful for someone. It has a nice Nikon mount though.

Oh, sorry guys this is a garbage I guess. Thanks Peter!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I didn't have time for the forum yesterday, sorry.
Although it is broken, I still watch it.

Maybe I can practise my lens repair skills with it...

Thanks, Attila!

Carsten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoom is very difficult, but good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
peterqd wrote:

Oh, sorry guys this is a garbage I guess. Thanks Peter!

Yes garbage. The SP 70-210 19AH was a very complex design the idea of repairing one is scarry.
The only cheap ones you will find are damaged ones

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I got it for about € 4,- so much is not lost, if it doesn't work.
The seller says that the lenses are OK, that just the mechanics are the problems, the zoom ring won't turn smoothly.
If this is all, I got a bargain, if there is more, well ... € 4,-

Wink

Carsten

Last edited by LucisPictor on Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my first Nikon Adaptall-2 ring for 25 EUR! You will get a lens+a Nikon adapter for 4 EUR.Even if the lens garbage you made a very good business.