Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More Floral Macro Work Micro-Nikkor 105/2.8 Zeiss 60/2.8 C
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: More Floral Macro Work Micro-Nikkor 105/2.8 Zeiss 60/2.8 C Reply with quote

Trying to reclaim my prowess! Wink

Last edited by Kram on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful series! I vote for #6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely images...I can see your signature on each image Mark, very you Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent series Mark!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, Klaus, thanks!

IAZA wrote:
lovely images...I can see your signature on each image Mark, very you Very Happy

IAZA, you made my day, man!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent series, the colors are wonderful !!!!!!

For me number 3 and 6 are outstanding.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt that all of them have your signature, an easy recognizable style, your clean framing, how you always put them all in the pictures, just wonderful. The plants and flowers also look like they aren t from our planet, again great stuff.

Tomas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments guys!

tomasg wrote:
No doubt that all of them have your signature, an easy recognizable style, your clean framing, how you always put them all in the pictures, just wonderful. The plants and flowers also look like they aren t from our planet, again great stuff.

Tomas, thanks! Means a lot to me. I hope to do much more this year and eventually, publish a book.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures, my favorite is #2 of the poppy. It's popping out of my screen Smile