Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

scaleber force
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: scaleber force Reply with quote

managed to get out today ,very difficult conditions very windy and bright had to wait for cloud cover,let me know what you think,wayne

just to add it was taken with a 1ds and a pentacon 50/1.8

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very nice.

Have you tried using panorama software to stitch several shots together into 1 big picture? It looks so great you've left me wanting a little more Laughing

http://forum.mflenses.com/a-beginners-guide-to-panorama-stiching-t19182.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks i havnt tried stitching yet as just getting to grips with all this digital stuff but its on my list to have a go at. i focussed on this part for two reasons it was so windy part of a tree had come down on part of the fall so went for that crop rather than the broken tree also because of the wind i found the leaves distracting on a slow shutter. i will try stitching and post an update,atb wayne.