Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Second entry for palio contest 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Second entry for palio contest 2011 Reply with quote

This photo will be my second entry, and this time it's thanks to a manual lens, the wonderful Planar 2/135 Contax, used wide open to insulate as much as possible the archer from the background:

These are 100% crops, that make me feel lucky to own such a lens - remember, wide open! :

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, impressive!
Speechless.
Envy.
Green, you name it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the same way Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
WOW!!!!

Shocked wow!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danikatia wrote:

Shocked wow!

+1

The only thing that bothers me a bit are the white sticks stuck in the ground...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, great sharpness!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:

The only thing that bothers me a bit are the white sticks stuck in the ground...

they bother me too, at least the background one. I will try to remove it. Unfortunately it intersects with the bow and with the tree, in a position that makes removal a problem. Let's see what I can do (I can not make a lousy job, I have to provide not just the print but also the digital file at original resolution).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put up a link to the raw file and let us give it it a try.