Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Panasonic G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and here with Canon FD f:2.8/28mm S.C.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here few shots into the botany with a low cost Kalimar f:1:3.5-4.8/35-70mm with Konica mount.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf,

Great shots! I think I will take something like a 80-200mm zoom to the MotoGP in Malaysia in October with my GF-1. That would render the lens a 160-400mm for those long shots. Better bring my monopod as well, right?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson.c wrote:
Rolf,

Great shots! I think I will take something like a 80-200mm zoom to the MotoGP in Malaysia in October with my GF-1. That would render the lens a 160-400mm for those long shots. Better bring my monopod as well, right?

For 300 to 400mm yes, good idea. But would test ir before because no 80-200 has a tripod mount. So you need it with your cam.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to add few shots to keep this thread alive

Pana G1 & Super Tak 2/55mm

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...... and a last one ...

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hadn't seen this thread before... gives me hope that I might achieve something with my 'new' G2?

Doug

PS I get far better shots with the 55mm SMC f2 than with the Supertak f1.4 - both at F4 any ideas why? Both focused using x10 manual focus assist so sharpness is down to the lenses not my bad eyesight!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
Hadn't seen this thread before... gives me hope that I might achieve something with my 'new' G2?

Doug

PS I get far better shots with the 55mm SMC f2 than with the Supertak f1.4 - both at F4 any ideas why? Both focused using x10 manual focus assist so sharpness is down to the lenses not my bad eyesight!

You can do anything with your G2. Neither limits Smile

I guess both lens in good condition. SMC is multicoated, Supertak no. The difference is important and can be noticed by your eyes. In addition, SMC has less commitment to the luminosity, which obtains gain in others aspects. I think your appreciation is logical and correct.

Happy shots!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't noticed a difference in sharpness between smc and super takumar lenses. Perhaps the 50/1.4 was a bit faulty.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: moon shot with g1 and adaptall 300mm 60B+2x TC Reply with quote