Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

USSR prewar RF collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: USSR prewar RF collection Reply with quote

FED 28mm f/4.5 - FED 50mm f:3.5 - FED Macro 50mm f:3.5 - FED 100mm f/6.3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rare things, congrats!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Lars - beauties!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! I love those all chrome lenses too.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! It may sound strange, but I sometimes feel a strong relation to some of my lenses. Especially those old nice ones Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That I understand very well Lars! All handmade, hand calculated, much history attached to it...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are not only tools for photographer but also a piece of fine art from the old days. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb collection! I myself have the first edition of the FED f3.5/50mm ( AKA - Industar-10) and some later copies, however I did not see the other ones on sale once in non ebay places. Love them all, as they produce super sharp, yet interesting photos with vintage look to them.
Do you also have the VF for the 100mm and the original case? The VF is actually rarer than the lens itself Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 28mm is especially fantastic! I've read a few posts on the rangefinderforum about it but never seen it in action. Would LOVE to see some sample images taken with it. Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
That 28mm is especially fantastic! I've read a few posts on the rangefinderforum about it but never seen it in action. Would LOVE to see some sample images taken with it. Thanks for sharing.

Here you go Smile

http://forum.mflenses.com/prewar-fed-28mm-f-4-5-a7r-t64333.html