Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Urban Grafitti
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Urban Grafitti Reply with quote

Went into Atlanta yesterday & got some shots down in "Little Five Points" ...I've got more pics of a photo trip from our local photo club on my Flickr pages...It was an entire day event & we went to several locations...All in all a good dayI used both MF & AF glass. The MF glass was a Nikkor 50mm F1.4 wide open

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
Nikkor 50mm F1.4 wide open

wowwowwow !!! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Street graffitties always surprise me. Even in general the quality being poor, from time to time there are some really wonderful ones.

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott - those were with the 50/1.4 wide open? I think your copy is better than mine. I dont get that kind of edge to edge sharp until 2.0 Love urban art - it's so primitive.

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 50 1.4 was used but it wasn't wide open....It was stopped down 2-3 stops. Dof is too shallow wide open to have been usable for this subject

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relief

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Relief

Ditto Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, kinda strange to use it wide open on that bright sunny day. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the confusion...I had taken other pics of a homeless wino where I used the lens wide open...Needless to say, the above shots were not wide open...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are great shots anyway - and the colours are magnificent.

patrickh