Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ultrix 6x9 Ihagee Fortepan 100 Kodak D-76
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Ultrix 6x9 Ihagee Fortepan 100 Kodak D-76 Reply with quote

Hungarian film my guess at least 20 yrs+ expired, camera is made in 1930-1940 closer to 30.
Discussion thread of camera is here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are really excellent, looks sharper than the Radionar on my Franka Rolfix of the same vintage, well done, must be nice feeling to get such good results from old Hungarian film. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
These are really excellent, looks sharper than the Radionar on my Franka Rolfix of the same vintage, well done, must be nice feeling to get such good results from old Hungarian film. Smile

Indeed, I am very proud about these series Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, nice sharpness, and that old film performs well. Reminds me I have a roll of this you sent me, wonder if Xtol is a good
choice, will check. Always nice when there's no bellows issues. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Agree, nice sharpness, and that old film performs well. Reminds me I have a roll of this you sent me, wonder if Xtol is a good

I did read genuine developing instruction from film box, D-76 surely there, don't remember for Xtol.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great image quality!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Katastrofo wrote:

I did read genuine developing instruction from film box, D-76 surely there, don't remember for Xtol.

I'll check Massive Dev Chart and see, don't have D-76.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-76 20C 7 min I did use this, brochure say D-76 1:1 10,5min produce even more fine grain.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good result from a wonderful camera.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found such a camera on the attic on my girlfriends mom
Might the the same camera which was used for these pics:
http://forum.mflenses.com/some-prints-from-summer-1944-wwii-germany-t48291,highlight,%2Bwwii.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here camera image, equal ?
http://forum.mflenses.com/ihagee-ultrix-folder-t47607.html