Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Two big tubes...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Two big tubes... Reply with quote

By riccardox at 2009-10-20

Thanks for any comments...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent compositions. I always like shapes abstracted form reality, I mean excerpt parts of a scene to create a subject which stands by itself. Doing this requires a good eye, again good job.

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those things can be hard to get the lighting right on, but you've managed - there's plenty of tonal separation, which makes the sharpness of the photo pop even more. And yeah, good compo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent shots, love the tones and clarity in these! Like uncle Nesster says, "good compo", too. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second on is my fav ! that's why i like b&w just perfect for those kind of subjects Very Happy

i guessed the camera ( i think so > sig ) but what's the film used ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all of you for the comments... anyway... it was a perfect evening light... the film is Fuji Acros100@200
Thank again...