Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TUAUPE is at it again..... !!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: TUAUPE is at it again..... !!! Reply with quote

You would think this seller would learn after a year of no sales... Confused

Check this price out..

Click here to see on Ebay

Thats his price for a Fujica that needs serviced... !!! What an ASS!

Here's one I just won ... Very Happy

tuaupe must be selling MAGIC cameras, or he's snorting magic dust.... Very Happy

Maybe it's a combo of both...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Taupe Reply with quote

Wow - I just checked his eBay store - he has some really cool gear at super prices! I can't decide what to get first ... maybe the Pancolor 1.8/50 at a Buy-it-Now price of $499 is his best bargain. Or the Pentax 35mm f2.3 at an irresistable $389? Or the 135 Steinheil Culminar also at $389?

Come on guys, help me decide what to get !

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dropped him a note and let him know we are watching him.

His reply:

Dear spiralcity1,

At least i have a mind, to be out of, you can not say the same, I do not care, what you or your MF friends think, and from your email, go back in your whole, and you may come back out when you and your friends find some money, ass whole.

He's a hell of a business man.... Very Happy

My advise to all... STAY AWAY FROM THIS EBAY SELLER !!

He's nothing but a con man.

Last edited by spiralcity on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say, what an amusing chap he is ! Always good to hear from someone who writes in an elegant manner and makes perceptive comments. Perhaps we should ask him some probing questions about his merchandise, so that he can further practice his literary skills.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent Tuaupe this email via eBay

Hi,
Been told that Zeiss lens are really good, but is your s some kind of *special* off of the Praktica Super?? Price seems kind of high so I wondered if maybe this is extra quality production or something???

He has replied via eBay:

Dear scsambrook,

One man high, is another man low, you get what you pay for here...

- tuaupe

Such deep philosophy! But what can it mean ?

Last edited by scsambrook on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
Just waiting for the kettle to boil, so I sent him an email about his almost $500 DDR Zeiss 1.8/50:

Hi,
Been told that Zeiss lens are really good, but is your s some kind of *special* off of the Praktica Super?? Price seems kind of high so I wondered if maybe this is extra quality production or something???

"Light the blue touch paper and retire immediately" it said on fireworks when I was a boy. We'll have to see what response he makes.

Praktica super lenses reach this price, question is : Is this super lens or not ?

Super lenses has two push pin and as I know they came out with 1.4/50mm lenses.

500 USD too.. common camera and rare fetch 150 USD body only.

Anyway don't waste your time , market will judge.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila - no, it's a regular 1.8/50 that looks scruffy and will maybe make £10 - £15 on eBay UK. Have a look at his eBay listings and treat yourself to a laugh!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
Attila - no, it's a regular 1.8/50 that looks scruffy and will maybe make £10 - £15 on eBay UK. Have a look at his eBay listings and treat yourself to a laugh!

I couldn't identify for sure due they are same just two push pin makes difference, but right after I did see varex iib for 500 USD this means Pancolar rather regular than lens of Pentacon Super.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a perfect example of seller who is just on ebay for the cash. And has no idea of the things he sells, so its better to avoid, thanx for the info anyway Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
scsambrook wrote:

I couldn't identify for sure due they are same just two push pin makes difference, but right after I did see varex iib for 500 USD this means Pancolar rather regular than lens of Pentacon Super.

Perhaps the seller should have the courtesy to identify the exact make of the lens in the listing? Shocked

This seller has bad service too... Very Happy

His prices are way off on at least 90% of his items, It's very simple to check this.

Closed bid search.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: TUAUPE is at it again..... !!! Reply with quote

Hands off my hero!

That's the ultra rare shit he's selling, not the merely 'rare' shit from arse 'n all!

Doug. Smile

spiralcity wrote:
You would think this seller would learn after a year of no sales... Confused

Check this price out..

Thats his price for a Fujica that needs serviced... !!! What an ASS!

Here's one I just won ... Very Happy

tuaupe must be selling MAGIC cameras, or he's snorting magic dust.... Very Happy

Maybe it's a combo of both...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TUAUPE wrote:

Quote:
At least i have a mind, to be out of, you can not say the same, I do not care, what you or your MF friends think, and from your email, go back in your whole, and you may come back out when you and your friends find some money, ass whole.

His prices are ridiculous and his manners as lousy as his English. Forget him.

Thomas