Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trying to find cheapest mounts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Trying to find cheapest mounts Reply with quote

I'd like to adapt some projector / enlarger lenses to NEX. I need many mounts. I don't want them to be plastic thus body caps are excluded. Can you suggest me the cheapest product and a seller. SLR Adapters (m42 for instance) would suit best. Umkehrring (6 EUR) is also something i am contemplating but i rather have more of a tube to make focusing helicoid: Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M39 -> NEX adapter is certainly the cheapest NEX adapter you can get. $4 Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:
M39 -> NEX adapter is certainly the cheapest NEX adapter you can get. $4 Click here to see on Ebay

Thanks! This really is cool option. He even charges postage for one item only (2$).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you've already sussed that you cant focus enlarger lenses using an M39 adapter!