Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trying Canon FD 300/5.6 prime
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Trying Canon FD 300/5.6 prime Reply with quote

I have been waiting to try this lens for a couple weeks but the weather has not cooperated. The sun was out this morning but there was a cold wind (+2C) that was giving me earaches, so I did not stay out long. Here are three shots all taken with the aid of a tripod @ f8.

1. From about 3.5m/12'.

2. Taken from about 4.5m/15'.

3. full frame

4. Crop of above

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty good one Ron! I feel not better than most cheap lens in this focal range, perhaps I am wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are four more I took later from our balcony. These are heavily cropped.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cute moment, great captures!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Fd 300mm f5.6I Reply with quote

I have one of these I never use as I shoot Mainly macro,+Sigma 600mm f8 never used and a (forgive me)Soligor m42 400mm f6.3 which has never ever been on a camera not a speck of dust c/w case,if someone wants to relieve me of any or all of these I wont complain.