Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TOPCON Unirex & Topcor f:4/28mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: TOPCON Unirex & Topcor f:4/28mm Reply with quote

Hi,

here few pics with this cam/lens and cheap Kodak ISO 200 colour film.
Both are round about 40 years old.

At first the cam

and here the samples

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like the way the light flares a bit, it's a very nice effect.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
I actually like the way the light flares a bit, it's a very nice effect.

+1

Lovely camera what a pity , mine did work only with same speed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf ....what are these buildings? love the stone work.In #3 they look like they are going to lay down some tiles/pathway.

In regards to flare is that the softness that I see in #1 on the edges of the building?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Rolf ....what are these buildings? love the stone work.In #3 they look like they are going to lay down some tiles/pathway.

In regards to flare is that the softness that I see in #1 on the edges of the building?

These buildings are the rest of castle Blankenstein, an old castle 5 minutes from my house away. Castle was built in 13th century.

Here a link

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burg_Blankenstein_%28Hattingen%29

This place is one of my "test objects" for new old cams or lenses.

Regarding the flare I believe that this is more a mistake of the cam, maybe defective seals or something like this

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky you such a nice place to test cameras and lens....closest thing I have to that around here is an old gold mining/crushing ruins on a creek that is being restored...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Lucky you such a nice place to test cameras and lens....closest thing I have to that around here is an old gold mining/crushing ruins on a creek that is being restored...

Take pics, would like to see this Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May take awhile but I will get some for you. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much. We have NO gold mines here !!!
Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Mo-Fo wrote:

These buildings are the rest of castle Blankenstein, an old castle 5 minutes from my house away. Castle was built in 13th century.

Here a link

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burg_Blankenstein_%28Hattingen%29

This place is one of my "test objects" for new old cams or lenses.

Regarding the flare I believe that this is more a mistake of the cam, maybe defective seals or something like this

Hi Rolf,

that is funny - the world is small...i've been there around 2010/11, with my Ex-Girlfriend then, on Castle Blankenstein.
I am from Bochum, which is just a stone throw away from Hattingen. Perhaps we should someday go onto a Photowalk? Smile

Best regards,
Marc

Wink