Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tokina RMC 17mm f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Tokina RMC 17mm f3.5 Reply with quote

I've owned this lens for a while now but only recently found the illusive original lens hood.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find. Got the same lens years ago and still looking for the hood or a decent lookalike. Have fun with your now completed set. Regards Cliff.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my copy. I think I spent a whopping $115 for it. Tack sharp, low flare.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lens for the price Like 1 small

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dnf_spedition wrote:
Nice find. Got the same lens years ago and still looking for the hood or a decent lookalike. Have fun with your now completed set. Regards Cliff.

Here you go Cliff:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sonnenblende-lens-hood-pare-soleil-fur-Tokina-RH-722-3-5-17mm-MF-203351-/351856804395?hash=item51ec4cc22b:g:zjMAAOSwOyJX68P4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Edgar, will get in contact with the seller. Edit just bought the sunhood Smile Regards Cliff.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dnf_spedition wrote:
Thanks Edgar, will get in contact with the seller. Edit just bought the sunhood Smile Regards Cliff.

Congrats Pricey I know, but worth it I think! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
dnf_spedition wrote:

Congrats Pricey I know, but worth it I think! Smile

I don't really bother because I bought my lens with OM mount for Euro 60,00 years ago at a fleamarket. The guy selling the item had no idea of the value. Regards Cliff.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received the sunhood today, fits the Tokina as shown by Edger on the pictures above. I'm happy. Thanks to Foto Kauska Solingen for the fast delivery Like 1 small Regards Cliff.