Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

This looks like fun!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: This looks like fun! Reply with quote

The Happy Brown Truck stopped by today! .....

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, how many mm?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
wow, how many mm?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does look impressive
http://www.peleng8.com/

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did this lens come supplied with Nikon mount or is it adapted? I understand the Peleng, which I assume it is as its made in Belarus, only comes with M42 as standard.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Did this lens come supplied with Nikon mount or is it adapted? I understand the Peleng, which I assume it is as its made in Belarus, only comes with M42 as standard.

It's got the Nikon adapter included. I almost had a heart attack when I first took some test shots... it wouldn't focus to infinity. I dug around and found the rear filter in the supplied case. Whew!

Once I get a chance to get out and take it for a test drive, I'll post a review & some samples.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

480sparky wrote:
philslizzy wrote:

It's got the Nikon adapter included. I almost had a heart attack when I first took some test shots... it wouldn't focus to infinity. I dug around and found the rear filter in the supplied case. Whew!

Once I get a chance to get out and take it for a test drive, I'll post a review & some samples.

It happened the same to me with my fisheye zenitar 16.
I'm really curious about results, I guess it will be fun to use.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good use of cicular fisheye! Goog pic!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote