Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The a7rii thread. Any AF lens!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:12 am    Post subject: The a7rii thread. Any AF lens! Reply with quote

Inspired by dans GORGEOUS "colors of Venice" thread I am starting this thread to show the wonder that is the A7rii with suitable AF lens. I have only the 16-35 f4 zeiss in native mount but via the LA-EA 4 adapter I have quite a few different AF lenses from Minolta, Sony, Zeiss and Tokina. From ridiculously cheap to "did I really pay that much for a single lens!?" It's late and I'm too tired to post any tonight but I promise photos will follow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one with my favorite cheapest AF lens. The Minolta AF 24-70. I bought this for 25 or 30 dollars IIRC. Sidney harbor late evening.

Another from my trip last spring to Aus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one from NZ. Also with my favorite sony* lens, it's full designation is a mouthfull : Sony G 70-400 4-5.6 SSM II. My wife calls it "big whitey", which is apt.

It's my only sony!