Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses - part 94 - Meyer Goerlitz Primotar E 50mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: testing my lenses - part 94 - Meyer Goerlitz Primotar E 50mm Reply with quote

it's Meyer Goerlitz Primotar E 50mm/3.5 with red V in m42 mount. got it at the flea market for 40 kuna (that's around 5 or 7$)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the cheap purchase, this lens is worth 50eu and is a great one, keep it and enjoy it, it's one of my favourite lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
this lens is worth 50eu and is a great one.

i know, i looked it up on ebay, cheapest costs 10 times more than what i payed for.
i already went by the sellers stand and only caught something chrome with the corner of my eye and returned to find this gem for bargain price Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this lens so much I bought two copies, one M42, one Exakta, I'll never part with either.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

new samples using E-M5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one of these in my local flea market. I think it M42 mount. I reckon I can get it for $30 but it's in poor condition and I don't have the money to buy it at the moment.

Stunning colour and images look sharp!

Love the last image in particular.