Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses - part 84 - Tamron 28mm/2.8 CW-28
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: testing my lenses - part 84 - Tamron 28mm/2.8 CW-28 Reply with quote











PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shooting, love the first one!


PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Smile


PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your test shots look great. I'd be interested to know your opinion of this lens as I've just bought one on ebay at a bargain price. Smile


PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
I'd be interested to know your opinion of this lens


what exactly would you like to know?


PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
DigiChromeEd wrote:
I'd be interested to know your opinion of this lens


what exactly would you like to know?


I suppose what I'm asking is whether this is a lens you personally would consider a 'keeper' or one you would sell on?


PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
I suppose what I'm asking is whether this is a lens you personally would consider a 'keeper' or one you would sell on?


well, that's matter of one's own experience with the lens, if you like what you get from that lens.

my problem is that after i've used any lens ,and got the results that i like, that i have tough time parting with the lens Smile just can't sell them not if you'd put the gun to my head Smile

between my 28mm lenses my favorite is nikkor 28mm/2.8 ais version because of close up ability, after that i would pick oly 28mm/3.5 because of it's size and performance, then in 3rd place kiron 28mm/2 because of maximum aperture,and then this lens, but that doesn't mean that this is not a good lens


PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
DigiChromeEd wrote:
I suppose what I'm asking is whether this is a lens you personally would consider a 'keeper' or one you would sell on?


well, that's matter of one's own experience with the lens, if you like what you get from that lens.

my problem is that after i've used any lens ,and got the results that i like, that i have tough time parting with the lens Smile just can't sell them not if you'd put the gun to my head Smile

between my 28mm lenses my favorite is nikkor 28mm/2.8 ais version because of close up ability, after that i would pick oly 28mm/3.5 because of it's size and performance, then in 3rd place kiron 28mm/2 because of maximum aperture,and then this lens, but that doesn't mean that this is not a good lens


Thanks.
I suppose, at the end of the day, if a lens produces results you are happy with, it is a 'good' lens no matter what anyone else thinks of it. Smile


PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new samples using E-M5


crop of the previous photo