Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses part 126 - Tamron 70-210mm/4-5.6 58A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: testing my lenses part 126 - Tamron 70-210mm/4-5.6 58A Reply with quote

Samples taken with Olympus E-M5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good results, and this lens isn't the best rated Tamron 70-210 either. ( That privilege goes to the 19AH SP70-210 / 3.5 )

Tamron certainly seemed to have a reputation for good zooms, that matches your reputation for getting the best out of any lens.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
Tamron certainly seemed to have a reputation for good zooms, that matches your reputation for getting the best out of any lens.

out of 3 tamron zooms i acquired in the bundle, this i like least , 75-250 i like best, but it can still make decent shots if you are patient with it, especially for the price i got the bundle for, which is around 66€ (90$)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this lens in the early 90s, when I was staring out in photography. It was a cheap lens but it was the first lens I bought new, rather than from the bargain basement end of the used cabinet, so I liked it a lot. It was also a big step up from the Hanimex 75-150 I had before it. Looking back now the light weight compact size are probably it's best features but I still have a soft spot for it.