Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses - part 104 - Jupiter 11A 135mm/4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: testing my lenses - part 104 - Jupiter 11A 135mm/4 Reply with quote

samples using E-M5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice the jupiter 11a is such an underated lens these almost look HDR with the amount of detail captured i like the last image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos! They encourage me to take my lens out.

Do you use the view finder when you use this camera? I'm just wondering what you think of it. Especially for persons who wear reading glasses?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:

Do you use the view finder when you use this camera? I'm just wondering what you think of it. Especially for persons who wear reading glasses?

i always use viewfinder, i don't like using LCD for composing photographs, only when i need to take a shot in a position where i can't use the viewfinder (close to the ground for macro, for example)

viewfinder could be bigger but it get the job done, especially with manual lenses with magnify option.

as for reading glasses, i couldn't really tell you, i wear contact lenses

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
uddhava wrote:

i always use viewfinder, i don't like using LCD for composing photographs, only when i need to take a shot in a position where i can't use the viewfinder (close to the ground for macro, for example)

viewfinder could be bigger but it get the job done, especially with manual lenses with magnify option.

as for reading glasses, i couldn't really tell you, i wear contact lenses

Thanks.
With the reading glasses I take them off to shoot and I adjust the diopter on my Canon. Is there a diopter to adjust on your
camera? That magnify option sounds useful.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think there is +/- 2 diopter adjustment on the E-M5

yes, magnify is useful, you can set it at x5 , x7 , x10 and x14 magnification. it helps me focus much more precisely than with E-520 before

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The E-M5 is a m4/3 camera correct?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hifisapi wrote:
The E-M5 is a m4/3 camera correct?

yes, Olympus E-M5 is first of OM-D series of m4/3 cameras

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great focus and sharpness ! Does your camera have stabilization or do you use a tripod ?

I will soon got mine and I'm a little affraid of his weight.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiruajon wrote:
Does your camera have stabilization or do you use a tripod ?

Olympus E-M5 has in body stabilization