Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses - part 1 - Panagor 55mm 2.8 macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: testing my lenses - part 1 - Panagor 55mm 2.8 macro Reply with quote

first up Panagor 55mm 2.8 macro lens in OM mount









PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful macros.
Had the bigger brother Panagor 2.8/90.
Was a great lens.


PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolverine, I modified the names of your threads to include the lens name, to make it search-friendly.


PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MF-addicted wrote:
Beautiful macros.
Had the bigger brother Panagor 2.8/90.
Was a great lens.


I'll second that, still to this day I'm not sure why I sold it, not been able to find a decent replacement yet either. Crying or Very sad


PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noddywithoutbigears wrote:
MF-addicted wrote:
Beautiful macros.
Had the bigger brother Panagor 2.8/90.
Was a great lens.


I'll second that, still to this day I'm not sure why I sold it, not been able to find a decent replacement yet either. Crying or Very sad

try vivitar 90mm/2.8 , same lens as panagor 90mm/2.8


PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...beautiful colours.


PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
...beautiful colours.


+1

Although, for me, something about the bokeh which makes me just slightly uneasy. Im definitely loking out for one though Smile Vivitars seems to be going on ebay for around 120 and up in the UK at the moment. Maybe the Panagors are more sensibly priced.

Thanks for sharing.


PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Nice bokeh.


PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new samples with E-M5






crop of the photo above




PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astonishing! First leaf on water approaches fine fractal art.


PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was taken in Zagreb Botanical garden, in tropical greenhouse


PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion the second set are much sharper and very good they are too. Were both sets taken with the same camera?


PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second set is very good!


PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive lens! I have the Panagor 55mm f/3 version. But unfortunately I can't use it, as I do not have a body to fit it on. It has Nikon non-ai fit. The lens is brandnew.

Anybody know if the mount can be changed to m42 or so?


PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to be an excellent lens. Smile


PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

killwilly wrote:
In my opinion the second set are much sharper and very good they are too. Were both sets taken with the same camera?


no. first set is taken with Olympus E-520 and second set with Olympus E-M5


PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrueLoveOne wrote:
Impressive lens! I have the Panagor 55mm f/3 version. But unfortunately I can't use it, as I do not have a body to fit it on. It has Nikon non-ai fit. The lens is brandnew.

Anybody know if the mount can be changed to m42 or so?


can't you use it on NEX?