Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

test sample
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:26 pm    Post subject: test sample Reply with quote

I've been having difficulty getting things through to MFL, recieving 410 errors. I had done a couple of things that may have caused it. I switched to UBUNTU from windows and my security service set my up to operate via VPN. My guess is the latter. But as a test I resurrected a dead antique windows laptop and did a clean install of windows 11. If this goes through it is from a few years ago with a Sony A7RII using a 70-400 G lens. Focus was auto so it probably doesn't belong here so Klaus feel free to move it. I am hoping for feedback on upload process though so I thougt having a few more eyes might help. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing I did was scale the image to a 1200x 900 so that may be part of it. Further testing may be requried. Anyway now I can join the fun again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful shot
I was having same issues, even though i´ve downscaled the images, sometimes same error would come up (a 2500 did go through but later on another 1500 wouldn´t pass)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are settings for the "Upload picture" button:

1GB max. picsize after conversion
1500px max. width of picture
1500px max. height of picture
1000px max. displayed picture width after upload
1000px max. displayed picture height after upload
640px min. picture width/height (user custom)

The original image above is 1280 × 900px -- it "fits" the settings.

Which sub-forum should this message be moved into? Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AF?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved. Maybe next time you can choose where to post...

I don't know why people think topics in the subforums are less visible?

Anyway, next time you get 410 please check image dimensions. Bear with me here; I think I asked that before...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have definitely got 410s with smaller images.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
I have definitely got 410s with smaller images.

OK, please note dimensions next time. Thanks!

One more thing are you using a phone, or tethered computer, cable service, fiber?