Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tele Tokina 200 and Tamron SP500 at the Horse Races
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Tele Tokina 200 and Tamron SP500 at the Horse Races Reply with quote

New years day Country Horse races at the local track.
First up the Tele Tokina now I found the M42 mount for it. Very Happy

#7 The grand stand and viewing area....everyone was disappearing into the shade behind the stand between races.

Now the Tamron after I went home and got it...the first 2 are hand held the race started as soon as I got there..so it was a rush Very Happy

#10 The heat haze did not help for sharpness.This is the next race and I am now using the tripod for the remaining photos

#11 Just the fence line in front of me,Taken between races probably 10-15ft away..half shade and half afternoon light.

#20 Waiting for the horses

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tamron gave you plenty of good pictures, that looks like a good lens.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey more, better and better Smile ! Great series!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are going the wrong way !

Wink Laughing Wink Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work! Well done for getting action shots with that mirror, I found it impossible in the UK Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...I think the brighter light works wonders with this lens.I was very happy with the action shots.It was very hard to capture the focus exactly but that is the beauty of digital...I have 500+ chances of getting at least one right Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I think the brighter light works wonders with this lens.

As with any other mirror lens Smile