Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tele-Kinegon 135mm f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Tele-Kinegon 135mm f3.5 Reply with quote

I never heard this lens and I found only one entry in google , seems a rare lens indeed. Mine copy is well used seems somebody love it I am curious about the quality. I expect crap or perfect lens not an average one.

Last edited by Attila on Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Kinegon" ? With this name I would expect a motion camera lens.
Never heard of it, either. Any manufacturer name?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try to google it I didn't find any usable information. It has normal M42 mount, perhaps T-Mount.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only source I found is at: http://www.ihagee.org/vimlens20070306.pdf

Brand: Petri-Taron
System: Kine

Doesn't say a lot, does it?

Cross my fingers for you that you can use it and that it is a nice lens.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be, looks like this lens. I suppose this lens is produced by one of the sort life Japanese manufacturers who operated around in 1960. Like Komura or others. I had a Komura 200mm f4 lens too, it was crappy I sold it, still never seen any other copy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens was one of the best buy in this year, I took it for 12 EUR. Look at the test photos good as Nikkor or Olympus or other big brand products. Real benefit the pre-set mechanism so much joy to use on digital camera. I love this lens.

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/othermaker/kinegon_135mm_f3_5/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear, Attila! Congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it pre-set aperture lens? From the pic, it looks like Takumar preset series copy. I have Takumar 135mm f3.5 preset as well as 200mm f5.6 preset, and both are superb in quality.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also pre-set Takumar yes looks like, I will compare them.