Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 60B 300mm f2.8 LD-IF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 60B 300mm f2.8 LD-IF Reply with quote

This lens belongs to a friend of mine who bought it for astrophotography, but then he decided that 300mm was too long for what he wanted to do, and wants to sell it.
Since it doesn't turn up too often, I thought that it was a good idea sharing it here as well.
The lens is in very good condition, it only shows some signs of use on the body. Glass looks very clean.
I used it a couple of time and I was really impressed by the sharpness wide open.
It comes with caps, original tamron carrying case, hood, three Tamron TC's (2 2x and 1 1.4x) and a couple of adaptall2 adapters, nikon and pentax k, IIRC.

[/url

[url=http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20145/big_4631_DSC09077_1.jpg]

He'd like to sell it for €750, but I'm sure he will consider close offers too. Just contact me and I will put you directly in contact with him.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canon adapter included? Would you be willing to sell with without the TC's?

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked: the included adapters are only pentax k and nikon.
The TC's are included, as he will have no use for them after the lens is sold, so basically he would ask the same price for the lens with or without the tc's: just consider them as a bonus.
If you have an offer in mind drop me a PM, i will report it to the owner of the lens and let you know.

I forgot to ask if this kind of post breaks the rules of the marketplace: usually I wouldn't have done that, but being a not common and expensive item I thought it could be an opportunity for members here besides raising my friend's chances to sell it.
Moreover, it's a trusted person, so it's just like if I was selling it directly.
However, if this breaks the rules, just let me know and i will remove the post immediately.