Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 4-4.5/28-135mm and Pentax K-5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 4-4.5/28-135mm and Pentax K-5 Reply with quote

Bought today this lens with Adaptall 2 P/K mount for small money. Here a test shot in the garden. Surprisingly not too bad result.

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this lens and its super sharp and contrasty, I was really surprised Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprisingly sharp, then again it is an SP. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh YES! Really nice and sharp. But if this image is showing you close to the same colors as the reds and purples
you see with your eyes, that is a HUGE bonus. Those colors are notoriously difficult for digital sensors, at least from
what I've seen. The K-5 must have one GREAT sensor for bringing those colors in with accuracy. Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you boosted the contrast in post production? Even so, it looks very good for such a broad zoom lens.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a surprise me at all both are good performer camera and lens too, nice shoot!