Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Tamron Lens Reply with quote

Does anyone know anything about a Tamron Tele Zoom lens 50-350mm F4.5. There is one in excellent condition for sale at $200 Aus. I am unable to find any information on it in Australia. Thanks.Bendle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean this one?
http://www.adaptall-2.org/lenses/05A.html

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:24 am    Post subject: Tamron Lens Reply with quote

Yes thats the one, appreciate anything you can tell me about it. Bendle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to have been very few made, so you might have to be the one to try it and tell us how it behaves Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Tamron Lens Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, i think i can borrow it for a couple of days, i will let you know how it performs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Tamron Lens Reply with quote

bendle wrote:
Thanks for the info, i think i can borrow it for a couple of days, i will let you know how it performs.

Yes please, it would be great to see samples from this rare lens Smile