Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Speedy kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Speedy kids Reply with quote

Hello,

Last Sunday I went to a walk (with my new/old camera) in the town center and had the opportunity to make these shots. Wasn't easy but...

(C) Cosmin_M (crop & resize & shadows/highlights & sharpening)

(C) Cosmin_M (crop & resize & greyscale & contrast)

About the last two, I like the both. Still, which one better.

I didn't need any saturation to add. The film used has saturated colours enough.

All pictures were taken with:

Porst Reflex TL , Porst MC 2.8/135 , Kodak Gold 200 , exposure time 1/1000 , diaphragm f:2.8 because it was cloudy and started to rain. Despide this, the original pictures are somehow overexpose (might be the camera? - see: http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=1140 ), so I could use f:4 or f:5.6 for better sharpness. But I didn't know this at that time.
Unfortunately I ran out of film too Sad shortly after. Didn't planed to make so many shots.