Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some test shots with new HOYA HMC 135mm 1:2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Some test shots with new HOYA HMC 135mm 1:2.8 Reply with quote

I bought a HOYA HMC 135mm 1:2.8 for £14 off fleabay , not had the chance to do some sunny outdoor stuff with it yet and I'm no photographer (prefer video/filming) but I though I'd throw some shots I did with my 600d in case anyone wants to buy one.. it may put them off but i think an expert could get alot more out of this.
Used a Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter, I've read the internal glass is not that good and its worth taking out .. dont know.

First one was a really cloudy day in fact it rained seconds after the shot, nothing post just slightly cropped so colors weak imo Cant remember the shot settings just tinkered to get something quick.

[/img]

Indoors with my camera as far back in the tiny room as possible, just shot settings in post and cropped.

Post shot settings = portrait

First tungsten front light 2nd LED front light.. just experimenting .. lol

LED front light

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus purely from an aesthetics point of view .. looks good on my rig lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sweet series of shots!

Hoya lenses are dy-no-mite!!

Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guardian wrote:
Very sweet series of shots!

Hoya lenses are dy-no-mite!!

Like 1

Thanks Smile and bloody cheap.. this is the 28mm 2.8 for a £10'r of a car boot last year, I try and use it as much as I can.