Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Some stuff Reply with quote

Some of my stuff http://78.96.232.29/inventory/
Please note that the address points to my private home computer, not a dedicated web server, so it might take a while till loads Smile
Thank you for your visit, I hope you enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw some nice lens ! How would you like your vivitar 135mm ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very nice approach to your inventory! NICE set of gear.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides the Nikkors, Helios and Volna they are quite new lenses — I got them last couple of weeks and I didn't have time to play with them yet. Still waiting to clean them and decide what I'll keep. As soon as I gome some samples I'll post them on the forum.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both nikkor 85 and 50 1.8 are to be loved Smile Actually the 85 is the only lens i bought new, in box.
Right now I have a FujiFilm S3pro and a Nikon D2x but I have to sell one, I'm not that rich to afford to keep them both Smile
The S3 i bought it couple of years ago, refurbished, and still serves well. D2x it's quite new for me, I have it for one month only and I'm still trying to accommodate, especially it's speed knocks me off Smile