Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

some info please - sirius
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: some info please - sirius Reply with quote

do you know something about sirius 28-200/4,0-5,6 , does it worth buying? I would like some pictures takenwith this lens, if you have Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Pretty good chance this lens is a garbage! Don't take it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought so...the focal range is too large. but what about revuenon 80-205/3.9 , or raynox polaris 70-230mm f4.5 ? I found this lenses for sale at a fairly good price, I want a tele with this kind of focal range, but I wanted to know firstly your opinion. which is better?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For 70-210 range, I think Vivitar S1 VMC should have the best price-performance ratio. No need to looks further to any unknown brand. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

other opinions? Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 28-200 was also sold as Sears (and lots of other brands probably), probably made in Korea.

There is a different one made by Tokina (sold as RMC Tokina) that was also sold as a Vivitar (and other brands).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ups, my bad, I forgot to tell you that I search a M42 lens

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipriRO wrote:
ups, my bad, I forgot to tell you that I search a M42 lens

Take Takumars, Carl Zeiss Jena, Pentacons , Meyer-Orestegors, Vivitars, Sears and Spiratone can be good also.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Heresy Reply with quote

OK and who forgot the Tamron SP 70-210 fixed aperture, the bestest meanest lens on the block (and a handy cudgel should things turn nasty!) Smile

Shame on you all!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Heresy Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
OK and who forgot the Tamron SP 70-210 fixed aperture, the bestest meanest lens on the block (and a handy cudgel should things turn nasty!) Smile

Shame on you all!

Haha , Yes!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all of these are M42 ?