Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor UF CDS Exposure meter instructions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:04 am    Post subject: Soligor UF CDS Exposure meter instructions Reply with quote

This meter uses the old mecury battery,I don't know if it can be modified.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the way that they advise you to bracket your shots on your first roll of film in case the 'remarkably precise Soligor UF' is out.

You can modify the meter, there are many tuts showing how to mod a modern battery using a diode, I put the diode in the meter so an un modded battery will work. put the diode where the + battery connection is and replace the short cable with the diode. look on line for which diodes are suitable, I used a random one from my parts box in my Lunasix and it works just fine.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have this particular Soligor meter,these instructions came in a box of "stuff".It is good to know that it can be adapted and kept in use. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meters are probably easier to mod as opposed to cameras. You need a modded battery or a replacement.