Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor Telephoto 135mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Soligor Telephoto 135mm f2.8 Reply with quote

Got it in Exakta mt. converted to Sony Alpha via modified T-mount.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful bokeh.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks "francotirador"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful lens. I really like the Bokeh. Can you please post the serial number I want to add it to the Soligor Id chart.Komura made Soligor really cool.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
Beautiful lens. I really like the Bokeh. Can you please post the serial number I want to add it to the Soligor Id chart.Komura made Soligor really cool.

This lens does not have a name ring in the front . I dont know where else to look for the serial number. The only other number says JAPAN No Y 2209-and thats right below the focus ring. If it helps deciphering this lens has 20 aperture blades.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats it Y 2209. That would make this a Y code lens . The style is definetly Komura and the 20 blade aperture is identical to my Komura made Juplen lens.
I knew these lenses existed I just hadn't seen a Komura made Soligor before, but I had read about them.

Thank You I will add it to the Soligor list.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad that helped Smile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done, great samples!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nicely done, great samples!

Thank you Attila

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Soligor 135mm f/2.8 Reply with quote

Nice work! Just picked up a similar lens. I just started a post about it with some samples. I have only shot mine wide open to date. Still get the nice bokeh that you got, but the resolution is naturally much lower. You got some nice sharp results!