Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor C/D 28/35mm dualfocal lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Soligor C/D 28/35mm dualfocal lens Reply with quote

I found this lens on eBay recently and bought it mainly out of curiosity. Does anyone have this lens and any information about it - e.g. the manufacturer? It is a dualfocal lens, not a zoom. Focal length is changed by clicking the focus ring towards and away from the camera; when closest to the camera it is set at 28mm and further away at 35mm. From what I can find out there were two models; this one and a 85/135mm.

Last edited by DigiChromeEd on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very curious about the IQ of the lens, specialy in landscape.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same lens in OM mount.
got it from a flea market 2 or 3 yrs back, but never tried. will do it soon in summer days.

yours looks like new!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had two of these dual focus contraptions over the years, and both were rubbish. both were Canon FD fit. The first was a Tokina that I bought used, and would have taken back if the damn shop wasn't over 150 miles away from home. This was back in the day when the internet wasn't even thought of, so a long drive was the only option. I took it to bits to try and find out why it was so bad. It went in the bin.
Then, on holiday in America a salesman in NY sold me some heap of junk that I gave away a few months later. And the guy I gave it to then gave it to someone else.
It's one of those ideas that seemed good at the time, but actually wasn't. "your mileage may vary" as they say. Laughing