Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Yashica ML 100/3.5 Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Yashica ML 100/3.5 Macro Reply with quote

SOLD: YASHICA ML MACRO 100mm 1:3.5 in C/Y mount

Price: 210 euro

Condition:
- Very nice, some signs of use.
- No fungus
- Clean and snappy aperture
- Mechanically nice and tight, focus just a little bit stiff
- Lenses and coatings great, only a little dust inside. There is a tiny coating mark showing on the last picture. It is there but you don't see it without looking for it. I had to angle the lens against the light to make it show on the picture. This mark will have no impact on pictures taken with the lens.

Included:
- lens
- front and rear lens caps (not original)

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses. Example of shipping cost: Germany 20.00 euros with tracking and 12.60 euro without tracking.

Last edited by Pontus on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a stupid pricing mistake on this one. I took 80 euro off the price right now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much would cost this lens shipped to Poland,paid by paypal?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shapencolour wrote:
How much would cost this lens shipped to Poland,paid by paypal?

PM sent Very Happy