Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

>> SOLD!! Leica (Canada) Summicron-R 2/50 incl. R-EOS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: >> SOLD!! Leica (Canada) Summicron-R 2/50 incl. R-EOS Reply with quote

I can't believe it, but I am really selling my beloved Leica Summicron 2/50!

The reason is that I have sold my EOS 5D, for which the Cron 50 was a perfect match.
For my new primary cams, the two Fujis, the 50 Cron - although working great - is a tad too big for my taste. Somebody else might think differently.

Here is a photo of the Summicron 50 on the Fuji X-T1:

Of course, the cam and the EOS-Fuji-adapter are NOT included!

But the LeicaR-EOS-adapter is.

The lens is used, but it still is in very good condition. Lenses are clean, focus smooth and the aperture snappy.
If at all, there are only "cosmetical" signs of usage. Trust me, it's a darn good lens!

You will love that lens as much as I do. I would never have offered it, had I not sold my 5D.

More images on request.

I sell and ship worldwide.

Price €279,00 plus insured shipping to your place. (Shipping inside Germany is free.)

Last edited by LucisPictor on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks about the same size as the new fuji 56, no?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
looks about the same size as the new fuji 56, no?

Yep.

The Fuji is an f/1.2 lens for APS, while the Cron 50 is an f/2 lens for fullframe.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent back. Wink

I will upload some more photos here tomorrow. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, here are some photos which show both the tiny cosmetical flaws and the overall very nice condition.
Focus is smooth, glass is clean and the aperture works the way it is supposed to.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens is SOLD!!!