Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] Contax RX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] Contax RX Reply with quote

Hello here.

It was a hard decision, but i made it. Besides i bought an Aria today , it was my dream for a looooong time. So i'm selling this camera.

The camera is in excellent condition, there are no big marks on the body, only slight normal usage wear underneath, and in corners. A minimal 1mm "ding" on the top ( i'll post pix ) apart that it's A ok. Focusing screen is a grid one FW4, the camera comes with the camera strap.

As i have no real idea for the price, and don't want to steal potential members, i am asking about 300€.
If the price seems incorrect or too high, we can discuss for those interested > PM.

Postage cost would be 10€ for France, and 16€ for the rest of the world, insured and with tracking number.

I forgot to say that the camera was fixed and checked by cameraservice, trifox and his repairman Robert.

Last edited by hexi on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the images of the camera, thanx for the attention Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes ... you're changing from the RX for the Aria? That's a trade-down imho ... is it for the weight? Or?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is for the fact that in the first place i wanted an Aria. Secondly the RX despite being a great camera is a bit heavy for me, but that's an excuse Razz

edit : camera is ebayed as well

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Favorite of all film Reflex bodies. Simply perfect if you asked me.
Good luck with the sale. The Aria will be great for the lighter lenses. It gets a bit tippy with anything bigger than the Sonnar 100. Never mind zooms.
I love the lightweight for normals. Aria and Tessar 45 is a sweet street rig Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you mister F16. I'll enjoy the Aria for sure , and don't plan to go over the 85mm lenses so the weight should be perfect.