Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] All Sold As Group / Many Small Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] All Sold As Group / Many Small Items Reply with quote

They all sold as a group.

I have a number of small items I got at a camera club auction. I'm offering them here first.

Above is a page on my blog with pictures. I'm doing this rather than use up bandwidth here.

Do to the number of the items, please use email rather than this forum to ask questions, etc. This again to cut down on bandwidth here. If any of you wonder about my record, check out mcduck on eBay. Plain mcduck - no numbers, etc. You will notice I am a buyer, rather than a seller. I usually keep and use what I buy, but these items came as a group with the five lenses I wanted at a camera club auction. Most of them appear to be new old stock from a camera shop.

Last edited by greg on Sat May 02, 2009 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Many Small Items - Group One of ???? Reply with quote

"url" not needed

http://topdeadcenter.wordpress.com/for-sale-mlf/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi is this lens , M42 mount ? What lens is this ? Thanks

http://topdeadcenter.wordpress.com/for-sale-mlf/img_0009/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens appears to be an M39 as it mounts on my Zorki 4. The text on the lens is:

Bogen W.A. 24x36 1:3,5 f=40mm 02446

Lens made in Japan 3.5 - 16

the aperture detents are crisp, there is no mechanical connection between the aperture and the camera, six blades

the lenses appear to have possible fungus spots

they are physically detented within the housing so far it would have been very hard to reach them to cause scratches or dings

I believe it is an enlarger lens

hope this helps